Mrs. Nestico- Learning Support
Does your child need some extra math resources?
Below is a multiplication and number grid your children have experience using in my class! Feel free to download for at home use!
Also, there is a link for an online calculator your child can use if needed!
During this time of uncertainty, I want to give you a few online options your children may utilize during our time off from school. These are only suggestions and would be used to practice skills they have already learned within their classrooms or to improve upon the skills they are building for their individual goals.
If you are interested in any of the following recommendations, please email me and I would be happy to provide you the codes necessary for you to access these materials for FREE. In addition, if you or your child has any questions about any work that was sent home, please feel free to email me and I will do my best to adapt and assist in any way possible.
- i-Ready- https://login.i-ready.com/
- i-Ready® for Students is a free app for students who use i-Ready at school. Students can use this app to access i-Ready, Ready Classroom Mathematics, and Learning Games. i-Ready integrates powerful assessments with engaging instruction to help all students grow and succeed. Can be accessed on computer or iPad. Please contact your students homeroom teacher for student code if you child doesn't already know it.
- Students automatically work on the Math, ELA, Social Studies, and Science lessons that are perfect for them. That way, they are always engaged and challenged, never facing material that is too difficult or easy for them. Can be accessed on computer or iPad
- Lalilo is an online literacy program where students can work on adaptive exercises in phonics, word recognition, and comprehension. Only accessible on a computer.
- Epic is the world's leading online children's subscription book service offering immediate, on-demand access to over 35,000 high-quality illustrated books and chapter books for children ages 12 and under. Books can be read aloud to students and you can choose books based on reading level or interest. Can be accessed on computer or iPad.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time,
Mrs. Nicole Nestico